Monday, June 16, 2008

KATATONIA - Walking In Darkness


I have been wanting to up this for a while now, but I couldn't get a good file for some of the EP's. These are some of the B-sides and no album tracks for the last three albums. I also have the bonus tracks from the "Tonight's Decision" re-issue. I decided not to put them up as I would have to encode these mp3's less that 256 to keep the 100MB limit. If anyone is interested leave a comment and I will put them up.

1. My Twin (Opium Dub Version) (4:17)
2. Displaced (5:16)
3. Dissolving Bonds (3:42)
From "My Twin" CD Single

4. Code Against The Code (3:34)
5. In The White (Urban Dub Version) (5:30)
From "Deliberation" CD Single

6. Soil's Song (Krister Linder 2012 Remix) (4:40)
7. Unfurl (4:52)
From "July" CD Single

8. Wait Outside (3:38)
Previously Unreleased - Viva Emptiness Sessions

9. O How I Enjoy The Light (2:43)
10. Help Me Disappear (5:13)
From "Tonights Music" EP

11. Sulfur (6:22)
12. March 4 (3:53)
From "Teargas" EP

Download <---sorry! coming soon. Mediafire is down....bastards!

2 comments:

Jasper See said...

need them...pleaseeeeee :) huge fan...found ulver uno ost...and saw this...it's a must have for my collection :)

What Once Was said...

PLEAAAAAASSSSSSSEEEEE upload this ASAP!!!

this is an album of DREAMS!!!!