Sunday, March 23, 2008

MARILLION - Forgotten Songs '80 - '82


Supposedly these are the first ever demo recordings Marillion ever made with FISH. The sound is kinda raw, but it really shows how it all started. Genesis worship bigtime!
1. Close (9:32)
2. Lady Fantasy (6:35)
3. Alice (5:47)
4. Institution Waltz (3:50)
5. I Know What I Like (6:40)
6. He Knows You Know (3:23)
7. Garden Party (6:33)
Download

BTW, I have TONS of rare Marillion tracks that will end up on this board sooner or later, but if you have any requests, please feel free to email me. anorakman(at)verizon(dot)net

1 comment:

vasse said...

hey your blog is great! Upload anything you have from Marillion! ;)
I also admire you for uploading so many unreleased of Kevin Moores work. Oh, and I'd like the Katatonia EP's :D. Thans man!